Flexible access control mortise locks with added deadbolt security, featuring single-action egress. Perfect for use with decorative trim. See also M9167E.
+ IMPROVED FLEXIBILITY
- Universal output voltage (accepts between 11V – 30V, versus solenoid version that is 24VDC specific)
- Can easily be changed from FAIL SECURE to FAIL SAFE to adapt to design variations
- UL Listed 3-hour version available
- AE (Authorized Egress/Request to Exit) Monitor, LB (Locking Bar) Monitor, DM (Deadbolt Monitor) available
+ LONGER LIFE
- Adaptable to new technology.
+ SAVE POWER, SAVE MONEY
- A motor drive lock costs significantly less per year to operate at $0.25, compared to a solenoid lock that costs $8.33.
+ STAY COOL
- Low current draw produces minimal heat to eliminate "hot levers".
+ BE GREEN
- Low power requirement is ideal for environmentally friendly access control systems.
+ IN GOOD COMPANY
- The same motor functionality is used by other trusted manufacturers including: Schlage, Sargent, Corbin Russwin, Hager, etc.
M9134E Motor Drive Electrified Mortise Lock with Mechanical Deadbolt
M9034E for doors 1-3/8” minimum
M9134E for doors 1-3/4” minimum
BACKSET: 2-1/2”, 2-3/4" standard for door stiles 4-1/2" of wider. (Larger backsets available as a special order.)
LATCH BOLT: Brass anti-friction type, 3/4" throw. (Solid latch bolt available as a special order.)
12-24V AC/DC (11V - 30V Operating Range)
250mA MAX Inrush
10mA MAX Holding