All the advantages of motorized access control, now available for narrow door stiles making design possibilities endless.
+ IMPROVED FLEXIBILITY
- Narrow backset options including 1 ¾”, 2”, 2 ¼” for use on narrow stile doors
- UL Listed 3-hour Version available (M885XE-UL)
- Universal output voltage (accepts between 11V – 30V, versus solenoid version that is 24VDC specific)
- Can easily be changed from FAIL SECURE to FAIL SAFE to adapt to design variations
- AE (Authorized Egress/Request to Exit) monitor available
+ LONGER LIFE
- Adaptable to new technology.
+ SAVE POWER, SAVE MONEY
- A motor drive lock costs significantly less per year to operate at $0.25, compared to a solenoid lock that costs $8.33.
+ STAY COOL
- Low current draw produces minimal heat to eliminate "hot levers".
+ BE GREEN
- Low power requirement is ideal for environmentally friendly access control systems.
+ IN GOOD COMPANY
- The same motor functionality is used by other trusted manufacturers including: Schlage, Sargent, Corbin Russwin, Hager, etc.
M885XE Motor Drive Electrified Narrow Backset Mortise Lock
M8758E for doors 1-3/8” minimum
M8858E for doors 1-3/4” minimum
M8759E for doors 1-3/8” minimum
M8859E for doors 1-3/4” minimum
BACKSET: 1 ¾”, 2”, 2 ¼”
LATCH BOLT: Brass, solid type, 1/2" throw. For fire-rated applications, specify M885XE-UL with 3/4" throw
OPERATION: Key Cylinder (by others) will override electronics to retract latch bolt.
12-24V AC/DC (11V - 30V Operating Range)
250mA MAX Inrush
10mA MAX Holding